Friday, March 11, 2016

Hirshhorn

Because the last trip into DC was such a success.

Because I want my country mice to feel comfortable in the city.

Because as pretentious as it sounds, I want them to knew that art is important.

Because I don't care if Arlo gives up at every bend.

Because there are only a few things that I know I'm doing a solid job on when it comes to parenting and getting them out is one of them.

Because Tom's aunt told me to.

Because the house stays clean when we aren't in it.

Because weird art makes weird kids say weird things, and I like it.


5 comments:

  1. I love those last two sentences!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to the second to last - that's my basic parenting philosophy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, they still make their clothing get dirty. If I could figure out the freaking laundry situation, life would improve.

      Delete