Friday, December 18, 2015

Other People's Places // Claire and Andrew's Farmhouse

For the past year I have been trying to get my sister Claire to let me come in and take pictures of the old farmhouse she shares with her husband, his big old chocolate lab, a fat old fat, and a flock of fowl. She always protests. There is always another project she wants complete before I do it. She always wants things a little cleaner. A little more organized. This summer I snapped a few pictures, and then a few more this fall.  There are so many other cozy corners I want to capture for posterity, and maybe soon I will get up there to do just that, but for now, I will share what I have. Because I love that house, and I love that these pictures tell stories of the life they live.

Claire, if you don't like these, you're just going to have to invite me over sometime soon. And when you do, you better make monkey bread. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely ... Both the place and your capturing of it. Surely Claire will love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know with that one:) Thanks, Alexa.

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine it getting any more charming, welcoming and perfect! I love the shoe rack. Wooden boxes of antiques, teacups and rainboots and white light. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete