Sunday, December 28, 2014

This Weekend We

This weekend I wanted to go somewhere, do something. Something spontaneous and fun. I was feeling restless and in need of a change of scenery. But the rest of my people wanted to stay put. Tom wanted to finish projects and the kids just wanted to sit around enjoying their holiday spoils, so my dreams of a mini road trip were dashed, and we stayed in our neck of the bay.


(1) A study in blue.
(2) Sena training hopes of one day beating her brother.
(3) Beach exploring.
(4) The hunter and the hobbit princess.
(5) Ditch diggers.
(6) Asserting his independence. Chased by mother hen.
(7) A very scary end to our Christmas tree.

7 comments:

  1. We are toying with burning our tree in a campfire for NYE. That looks big and hot, though! I am also restless, but I think my crowd is, too. We are getting out of the house tomorrow fo' sho'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was big, hot, and very short lived. The big blaze only lasted 15 seconds. But it scared the daylights out of me in those for short moments.
      Tomorrow we are getting out of here-- I don't care what they say.

      Delete
  2. You forgot about me! I came and kept you company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You earned "Best Sister" award, for sure. Your competition was super weak this weekend.

      Delete
  3. Simple pleasures, in nature, surrounded by loved ones, are the best! And those photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you only saying that because they don't read your blog lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because you read my blog, you are my favorite:)

      Delete