Friday, February 14, 2014

A Whole Lotta Love

I woke up to a six year old bearing Peeps with a baby boy in my bed and my husband no where to be found. At some point in the course of the night's musical beds, he found a quiet place to sleep.

Later, in honor of love and yet another snow day, my three little humans and I ventured out in the sunny, slushy snow for a breakfast date.

It wasn't romantic, but it is surely full of love.



Tonight we'll eat spaghetti  and meatballs, and after the kids fall asleep I'm hoping for Netflix and a bottle of champagne. We don't drink champagne, but tonight I think we should. 

Arlo is taking a nap and Sena is playing in her room. Gus is at my parent's and I'm sitting here not cleaning my house. 
Maybe it is because the sun is finally shining but right now, right this very moment, I feel so filled with love. Love for my husband and our kids. Love for my parents and my sisters and brother. Love for my friends and my house and for the knowledge that Spring is going to come. It's actually quite overwhelming.

Happy Valentine's Day.



3 comments:

  1. They are getting so big! Hope you guys enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's day! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens so fast. thanks, marylin. hope you guys had a great long weekend.

      Delete
  2. happy {belated} valentine's day to you too... ;)

    ReplyDelete