Tuesday, October 8, 2013

This Weekend We- Got a Little Older

I don't know how to talk about my weekend without bragging. I don't know how to express how much I love and appreciate and completely enjoy the people in my life without being downright boastful.

This weekend had gifted art and midnight construction projects, best friends from Brooklyn and baby ducks, jet skis and breakfast feasts. I was surrounded by my children and my family and my friends and so much love.

I said good-bye to 28, a year that brought me Arlo, our first house, and a minivan, and said hello to the last year of my twenties. I have to say I was sad about this birthday because I feel a little suspicious that 29 can't  possibly top 28. 28 was so good to me; how can this year compete? 29, show me what ya got.




No comments:

Post a Comment