Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Words of Sena R. W.- Happy Birthday, Daddy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best daddy in the world!I always said that, like most kids, but I am not kidding. He is the best dad any kid could have because:he reads to me every night, he plays music with me every time I want, he wrestles with me an my brother, he spends his vacation digging holes for us, he always swims an races with us, he plays with us.

He really deserves all these capitals and ! marks!

I hope the presents me and my mom got he loves! I hope his birthday party is great. It's coming up soon!

I just want him to know how much I love him. I wish him the greatest birthday ever! I know it sounds like a bunch of "love" and "best" an that type of word but it is true, that is what I think, and I love him.

Excuse the laser eye picture- just wanted a picture of us doing what we love.

2 comments: