Thursday, March 7, 2013

More Donuts For Gus








Two weeks ago my boy turned six. A few days after his party, his Oma, Poppy, Daddy, sister, brother and I spent a quiet evening celebrating him and his big heart and his wacky ways. He's a chip eating, soda stealing wildman who has managed to knock a grand total of three teeth out of his little head in six short years- pretty impressive for a kid who doesn't even play hockey.  My Augustus is a true gentleman in the making. I'm so glad he's my boy.
Tomorrow marks my eight anniversary of becoming a mama. Tis the season for birthdays around here.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! It looks like you had such a fun time with your family. Cheers! McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. I am so excited that I stumbled upon your blog. I will definitely be following you on bloglovin and GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deie and McKenna. Birthdays are my favorite. Junk food and kiddos and all sorts of wonderful.

    ReplyDelete