Thursday, February 14, 2013

We're The Big Door Prize

 Vintage Tom and Rachel
 Photographs and Memories

Happy Valentine's Day to the man who bought me a six pack of Magic Hat for our first Valentine's 9 years ago.
I love you because you make me laugh, even when I don't want to because you're getting on my nerves.
I love you because you are good, a good father, a good husband, a good man.
I love you because you are smart, and you are trustworthy, and you are honest, and you are kind, 
even though you don't seem to know that about yourself.
I love you because you always let me pick the movies, and you'll watch The Mindy Project with me.
I love you because you give me approximately 8 times more back rubs than I give you.
I love you because you have always made me feel loved and beautiful.

We got nothin' but big old hearts dancin' in our eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to know that Tom has a crush on Mindy. Matt told me.

    ReplyDelete